Re: Namespace Inclusions

>Will either striking the text or changing it to request the use of exc-c14n
>affect existing implementations?

No it won't.

I followed the advise in paragraphs [89] and [90]  of Part 1 which
kept me out of trouble.

Like Matt I don't find Section [60] in Part 2 particularly
informative.  I think I would have ended up with the same result/code
even if it hadn't been there.  I other words I didn't pay much/any
attention to it.

>>       XKMS messages that will be embedded in SOAP documents SHOULD be
>>       signed using exc-c14n.
>
>I also think that mentioning exc-c14n is better than just striking out the
>text.

Replacing the existing paragraph [60] of Part 2 with above seems fine to me.

Regards
Tommy