Additional (small) XKMS notes...

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:10:05 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Folks,

On today's call we decided to produce three little
W3C notes (covering wsdl, kerberos and pgp).

When I sent out the earlier call for new work items,
I hadn't had in mind that we could do that, but of
course we can. (I was envisaging much beefier chunks
of work.)

So, if anyone else wants to write up a note about
xkms (e.g. some use case or extension you think
should be documented) and if you can get it done
by September (without agitating WG members:-) then
send an outline to the list and we'll see if there's
consensus that it'd be useful.

Regards,
Stephen.