Re: XKMS wbs report form fixed

Hi Jose, all,

I solved some issues I had on my side with XKRSS compound messages and
so I have also updated my entry in the Report Site.

I could finally mark with a "5" every non-optional test against Tommy's
service. :)

Additionally, Yunhao and myself have been working to sort some issues
out in our interop and for instance the UseKeyWith for DN is not a
problem anymore. We will keep working to get a success in more tests
next week.

Have a nice weekend you all,
 - -Guillermo