Re: Spec updated

Hi Shivaram -

Attached is a zipfile contgaining the spec samples.  The samples that
changed are

- Part1-Paragraph-252-RegisterResult.xml
- Part1-Paragraph-267-RecoverRequest.xml
- Part1-Paragraph-268-RecoverResult.xml

Also, Appendix C.txt  contains the complete Appendix C.

There appears to be an inconsistency between the strings mentioned in
paragraph [248] and C.1.3 - I chose to use the string mentioned in
C.1.3  (3N9CJ-K4JKS-04JWF-0934J-SR09JW-IK4) and paragraph [248]
therefore needs modification - the string mentioned there is currently
3n9cj-jk4jk-s04jf-20934-jsr09-jwik4.

Regards
Tommy