Examples of using xkms...

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:17:27 +0000
To: "Www-Xkms (E-mail)" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Folks,

During today's call, Jose spoke about the implementation report
that has to be produced. The more that it convinces people that
xkms can be implemented, and is usable, the better.

We've lots of evidence that it can be implemented.

However, we could do with some more examples of where xkms is
being used. So if you're offering a "live" service or know of
one, and would be willing to contribute a little text on that
for the implementation report, please let us (Jose, Shivaram
and I) know,

Thanks,
Stephen.