Re: Correction for Errata #11

Thanks Rich,

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 10:39:01AM -0400, Rich Salz wrote:

> >I'm not sure what correction should be done for Errata #11[1]. Erase the
> >text? Say where the missing Request/MAC code should go?
>
> I believe the correct fix is this:
> 	Request.Signature with MAC (from the second table) ...

Not having heard from Shivaram, I added the following correction for this
comment[1]:

<quote>
Correction: The last sentence of this paragraph should read "In the table
shown in p. [72], Request.Signature with MAC has similar meaning, except
that the signature is calculated using a Message Authentication Code
(MAC).
</quote>

-jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/xkms2-errata.html