Re: Telecon Meeting August 9th 2005

Between preparing for, having and readjusting after holidays I haven't
done much either.  There is a proposed scope of the note and the
intentions are to produce an initial version towards the end of next
week.

Related to this, I have enhanced the support for PGP in my XKMS
implementation by adding functionality that fetches keys from a PGP
key server as indicated by UseKeyWith values in e.g. LocateRequest.
Not yet deployed.

Regards,
Tommy