Re: Issue with compound request

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:24:44 +0200
To: Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi Tommy,

You're completely right and I added it as well as the Unbound/Opaque
data issue. Both of them have been discussed, but are still open. Well,
and the issue list needs to track all of them.

I just hadn't updated as frequently as I should have. I'll see how to
record the links to the discussions and put them there. For the moment,
I only added the issues.

Sorry about it!

-jose