StatusResult atts [was: Issue with compound request]

From: Guillermo Álvaro Rey <alvarorg@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:54:36 +0100
To: Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

No problems at all, Tommy. I'm happy to find that you came to the same
conclusion:) ; and I guess that I should have made more noise on it but
I was waiting until we were going to actually test compound

I will take this opportunity to raise again an issue about StatusResult
atts. [1] I took Tommy conclusion for good but it seems to me, after
testing against Yunhao's server, that he is interpreting the spec as I
was doing at the beginning, so I am confused again. :-/ Are there more
opinions on this?

 - -Guillermo

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2004Sep/0015.html