Re: Meeting reminder

Thanks Jose,

For tomorrow's meeting I suggest the following agenda:

- intro
- open actions
- interop reports (round the table - each implementer gets a
   turn, feel free to send a mail beforehand if that's easier)
- things to concentrate on testing next
- technical issues (open against CR-issues list [1] or arising)
- aob

Just say if you'd like anything else covered.

I'd also like to update the list of code/toolkits etc on the
WG home page [2], so please send me/the-list what you'd like
to see there for your code or a link to a web page or
whatever. (And here's a reminder to me to also put in a link
to Jose's wbs stuff [3] when I do that:-)

Talk to you tomorrow,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/cr-issues/issues.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/#Code