Interop Tests

From: Guillermo Álvaro Rey <alvarorg@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:38:18 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi all,

I have been working through the proposed tests against Tommy's server
and I have also been filling Jose's questionaire. I've been able to
successfully test T[1-3,6-8,13-14] and I would like to point out a
couple of issues:

- If we want to test the validation of revoked or expired certs (T[4-5])
we should have those defined. Shouldn't we?

- In the Test Collection site we defined tests with keys bound to the
domain example.com. However, the existing keys right now are related to
domains such as alicecorp.ie or bobcorp.ie. Is it OK to state in the
Report site that we located a key bounded to other domain different to
the one stated in the test definition?

- Only last two tests use Soap Bindings. Jose and myself were discussing
about the convenience of testing most of the cases over Soap1.2 and then
just one for plain-http and Soap1.1. Should that approach be used for
next test collection or would a change need to be done now...?

Now looking forward to testing against Yunhao's server... :)

Regards,
 - -Guillermo