E-mail notification

From: Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:32:56 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

As I mentioned during todays call I had an e-mail infrastructure
"problem" that prevented me from performing the SMTP based
notification for signaling completion of asynchronous
processing.

This is no longer an issue and e-mail notification works as it should.

I also support the HTTP POST notifcation so it might of course still
be of interest for people to put in place a webapp on their side that
catches the notification.

Regards
Tommy