Some scenarios

From: Guillermo Álvaro Rey <alvarorg@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:28:47 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi all,

Following an action item I had from previous calls I have created some
scenarios. Thanks to Jose now I am able to upload them to [1] so you can
read them from there.

There are 14 of them by now, covering successful and unsuccessful
locates and validates (tests 1-5), two phase and asynchronous processing
(6-8), compound messages (9-12) and soap bindings (13-14).

Next week I will be trying to cover the holes still left, like some
elements as OpaqueClientData or RequestSignatureValue or more complex
scenarios like doing a Locate followed by a Validate...

Feel free to send your comments or new scenarios!

Cheers,
 - -Guillermo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/test-suite/CR-XKMS-test-suite.html#testcollection