Re: RespondWith and OCSP

Hi Shivaram -

>--- I could not find the definition of X509Cert.  Can you please point me
>to the schema snippet or para in the spec.

RespondWith is not an enumeration so it does not appear in the schema; it's
defined in the table.  I simply didn't think this was a mistake as there is
no requirement to use the same QName local part as its corresponding Dsig
X509Data element name. You are of course right that it would be more
consistent to use X509Certificate.

In any case, if I am not mistaken this value and its companions will soon
take a form similar to

<RespondWith>http://www.w3.org/2002/03/xkms#X509Certificate</RespondWith>

Regards
Tommy