XKMS interop wbs form updated

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:07:31 +0200
To: www-xkms@w3.org

I added the five new XKRSS questions and aligned
the text for questions XKISS-T8 and XKISS-T12 with the
test suite document.

Developers should check their answers on XKISS-T8 and
XKISS-T12 to see if they still correspond to reality.

A note about the XKRSS questions... I had a problem with wbs and
the test servers were not automatically added to them... thus,
we have an empty survey widget. I mailed Dom asking him to fix
this out.

I'm away from office on Mon and Tue, but check the wbs form, as it
will eventually get updated by Dom.