Re: testing error cases

From: Yunhao Zhang <yzhang@sqldata.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:24:59 -0400
To: <jose.kahan@w3.org>, <www-xkms@w3.org>

Yes. I agree with you. We should test error scenarios, especially in XKRSS.
Cases may be considered include,

1. Requesting with bad secret.
2. Recovering a client generated key.
3. Revoking an invalid, or nonexistent,  key.
4. Registering a key with unknown identity.
5. Invalid signature or signed by an untrusted certificate.

Our client can be twisted to support the cases easily.