Re: ASF based XKISS Service running

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:01:32 +0200
To: Berin Lautenbach <berin@wingsofhermes.org>
Cc: "www-xkms@w3.org" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Hello Berin,

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 10:22:34AM +1000, Berin Lautenbach wrote:

> http://www.wingsofhermes.org/xkms.html

> The service is fairly simple, and is based on the ASF xml-security-c
> library for reading and generating XKMS messages.  It supports (via
> various URLs) HTTP, SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2

Thanks for the heads-up. Do you want me to include your server to the
interop wbs form?

> Within the ASF library (and thus downloadable if you feel like checking
> out the latest CVS from the ASF) there is also a client tool (xklient)
> that I have been using to generate requests to the service.

Can this client be cited as another XKMS client, like Guillermo's? Or is
more an XKMS message generator than a client?

If it's a client, does it provides X-KISS and X-KRSS support?

Stephen, we should quote Berin's server on the XKMS home page. I can add
an entry if you want.

Thanks!

-jose