CR issues list published / remaining issues

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:06:39 +0200
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Finally, I was able to complete my outstanding action item.

After checking the spec against the issues list, we have eight open
issues (some with resolution under progress):

315-ga-3
317-bl
318-tl
322-tl
323-ga
324-tl
325-ga
326-jk

Shivaram, I already sent messages to the reviewers who had not yet been notified
that their comments or changes had been taken into account and that
their issues are considered closed unless we hear otherwise from them.

-jose