Re: Action item

From: Yunhao Zhang <yzhang@sqldata.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:43:57 -0400
To: "Tommy Lindberg" <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com>, <www-xkms@w3.org>

> A quick note to confirm that I have implemented the asynchronous
> behaviour required by test case T7 as outlined in the original e-mail
> below.

Yes. I can reconfirm your claim, although I got a failure for the final
results, which was caused by my tool for not providing a correct KeyName in
the request message. BTW, I wonder if we should define the KeyName to be
used in all the test cases if it is required. So far, each implementation
requires a different KeyName, and it is hard to automate the tests.

Regards,

Yunhao