spec updates

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:52:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: XKMS WG <www-xkms@w3.org>
I had updated the spec but, not published them for a while as most of them were fixed typos, etc.
I have now posted the same dated 6th September.  I will be publishing a new version in the next 2-3 days with the latest Schema changes and updated examples.
Jose, please update the issues list accordingly.

Do You Yahoo!?