Re: updated specs

Hi Tommy,

you are correct.  I believe this is what happened - I replaced only those examples that were needed to be.  For all the others there was a change in Service URI which I did not account for at that time.

I will make sure that all the examples are correct in the spec compared to the drop that you provided.

/Shivaram

Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Shivaram -

>Tommy, I have updated the examples to fix the issue 326-jk. Can you
please check your
> automated example generation script to make sure that those changes are recorded.

Small confusion on my behalf. Maybe I am wrong, but from what I can
tell the spec examples attached in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2004Oct/0086.html are
still valid wrt issue 326-jk.

Regards
Tommy

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:28:39 -0800 (PST), Shivaram Mysore
wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have updated the specification [1]. Attached is the new updated schema.
> So, please use this new schema.
>
> Jose, can you please upload this to [2] as I cannot upload xsd files to the
> same.
>
> The following issues have been resolved in this Nov 29th Draft:
>
> Fixed Issue TBD: Inserted "elements and" string in Para [97]
> Fixed Issue TDB: Deleted sentence mentioning
as this