Defining new XKRSS test cases

From: Guillermo Álvaro Rey <alvarorg@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:18:33 +0000
To: XKMS WG <www-xkms@w3.org>
Hi all,

Apart from adding new test cases, we are applying some changes Tommy and
I have been discussing. Raise your hand if you disagree with any of
them:

* As a convention we will use our own e-mail addresses (and DN's) when
conducting the tests. (Advantages: easy identification during
troubleshooting and minimise/eliminate interference)

* If using shared secrets, we will always use the string "secret".

* Authentication in XKRSS tests will be based on MACing with a shared
secret. Other forms of authentication such as NotBoundAuthentication or
using a previously established private key will be in the optional pack.

Regards,
 - -Guillermo