updated the issues list

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:33:00 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi,

I uploaded the current CR issues list[1].  We have 8 open issues.

The following issues are in progress, but because of typos, I didn't
mark them as being closed yet:

315-ga-3
326-jk

There is no decision yet for the following issues:

322-tl
323-ga

The following have started to be discussed, but there has not yet been
any resolution:

324-tl
327-jk
328-jk

The following seems to have been closed, but there was no resolution
sent to the reviewer yet, so I don't know if I should consider it to
still be open:

325-ga

-jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/cr-issues/issues.html