Re: RevocationCodeIdentifier

Hi Shivaram -

The RevocationCodeIdentifier is the second hash of some client chosen
quantity whereas the RevocationCode is the first hash of the same
quantity - this is done according to the Limited Use Shared Secret
algorithm.

So, yes they should in that sense match.  However, they will not be identical.

They might be incorrectly calculated ofcourse. Let me know if you
think that is the case.

Regards
Tommy