Re: Draft minutes from the 30/03/2004 XKMS teleconf

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:52:04 -0500
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Jose Kahan wrote:
> They are available on-line at:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Minutes/040330-tele.html

As I understand, the PER is basically the errata merged into the 1st
edition schema documents.  Is that correct?

I read the complete errata.  While there is lots of discussion on base64
canonical form (no whitespace), and the open-interval nature of dates
and timestamps, I could find nothing in the errata document that would
be an issue for XKMS.

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect