From: Shivaram Mysore [mailto:Shivaram.Mysore@sun.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 2:26 PM
To: Michael J. Rowan
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org
Subject: Re: Introduction...

Michael,

Would you be doing any implementation of XKMS (client or server) portion
and if so, would like to participate in the interop with your
implematation.

kindly let us know.

Thanks

/Shivaram

Michael J. Rowan wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> My name is Michael Rowan, from the PKI Group.  In relation to a recent

> discussion with Shivaram, I am submitting for participation.
>
> About me: Prior to the PKI Group I was the Director of Product
> Management for GeoTrust, focusing on the development of Enterprise PKI

> distribution and management services, authentication services and
> mobile signing services. (i.e. Smartphone OS signing)  Prior to
> GeoTrust, in 1999/2000 I started a company (mVPN/mPKI) whose sole
> focus was a client distribution and management services platform for a

> PKI and was CA agnostic.  This software platform was later acquired.
>
> I can be viewed as the practical user.  Being involved in many
> different types of PKI use cases, I focus on the true and practical
> use of the technologies.
>
> I agree to work according to the terms the Contributor policy [1].
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html
>

> Thanks.
>
> Michael J. Rowan
> PKI Group
> 401.841.9222 (main)
> 401.862.2383 (mobile)
> 401.633.6645 (fax)
>
> mike@pkigroup.com
> www.pkigroup.com

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.     Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
                                     http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7674