Re: UseKeyWith

Stephen,

With thanks.  I was hoping someone would give me an easy way out :>.

And I don't think it causes implementation problems, other than looking
at how to code in the flexibility to allow a user to make the choice.
If worst comes to worst we can always make a decision to go one way or
t'other.

I did have one potential niggle that concerned me from an interop
perspective on the second issue.  If a client sends out a request with a
particular set of UseKeyWith elements and receives back a response with
a superset of those original elements, it *might* cause confusion if the
client is only expecting a subset of what it asked for.  (I think it
would have to be a fairly naive implementation, thus only mild concern :>.)

Cheers,
	Berin