Participant's list...

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:23:54 +0100
To: "Www-Xkms (E-mail)" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Finally fulfilling an action item of mine, I've started to update
the participant's list [1] for the interop exercise. I just trawled
the archive for 2004 and added anyone who implied they'd have an
implementation.

If you think that you should be there, please check your entry
exists and send me a link to your introductory mail (or a new
one, probably easier) and whatever other changes you'd like
(e.g. I didn't include affiliations but will if you want 'em).

Regards,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Participants.html