Participant's list...

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:23:54 +0100
To: "Www-Xkms (E-mail)" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Finally fulfilling an action item of mine, I've started to update
the participant's list [1] for the interop exercise. I just trawled
the archive for 2004 and added anyone who implied they'd have an

If you think that you should be there, please check your entry
exists and send me a link to your introductory mail (or a new
one, probably easier) and whatever other changes you'd like
(e.g. I didn't include affiliations but will if you want 'em).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Participants.html