Comment on one of the changes

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:05:44 +0200
To: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Shivaram,

I noticed that some of your changes changed the examples from:

	bob@example.com

	bob@bobcorp.test

This reflects the value that is in the certificates. However, the
best practice[1] is to use example.something (e.g., example.com,
example.org,...) rather than bobcorp.test.

So my proposal is that we modify the examples so that they follow
the best practice. However, this may require rebuilding the certificate,
it it's a valid example.

-jose

[1] http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt