Test Suite

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Thanks to Gullermo, we have a draft of the test suite[1].  I started getting some server erros when I started to upload the message xml files.  Hence I have attached the same for now till I can get it fixed.

This is the Test Suite document that goes along with the Interop Matrix. Gullermo has been working with Jose on this.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/test-suite/CR-XKMS-test-suite-20040716.html

Link from the main XKMS page is also available.

Thanks

/Shivaram