updates ...

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Folks,

I have upated the specification [1].  I have also uploaded the interop matrix as requested by Gullermo [2] .  I have also updated the schema which has been attached, but, not uploaded.

Schema  updates:
1.  Changed RSAKeyValue and
    RSAKeyValueType to RSAKeyPair and RSAKeyPairType respectively
2.  Changed target name space from:
 http://www.w3.org/2002/03/xkms#
 http://www.w3.org/2004/07/xkms#

As a result of this, most or all of the examples may have to be regenerated.  I would folks to take a good look at the schema.  If we have to make some changes that are a MUST, then this is the time.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/XKMS-PR-DRAFT/PR-DRAFT-xkms-part-1.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/interop-20040705.html

Tomorrow call is @ 11:30am ET Zakim Bridge code "XKMS"

/Shivaram
PS: Gullermo, the W3C image has been fixed witht the right html code.  Please use this version of the matrix for future edits.