interop matrix update

From: Guillermo Álvaro Rey <alvarorg@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:03:06 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi all,

Following AIs from the last call I modified the interop matrix:

- ...actioning Tommy's comments.

   So abstract types, elements and attributes that shouldn't appear are
no longer appearing. Also requests and results are now treated as pairs.

- ...adding a compound case.

   A scenario has been described so compound messages can be tested.
Other concepts such as asynchronous proc. and two-phase protocol can
also be tested in this more complex scenario.

   I was talking with Stephen about defining a trickier compound message
scenario, for example registering a key with an inner request and, at
the same time, trying to locate that same key with the other request.
Should we define this scenario once we've defined X-KRSS simple
scenarios?

- ...modifying the client/server table.

   Including Tommy's, Roland's and myself's implementations which are
the ones I am aware of at this point.

---

We didn't manage to upload files from TCD so I'll send the latest
version to Shivaram.

Any comment/suggestion is appreciated as always before or during
tomorrow's call :)

 - -Guillermo Álvaro