[www-xkms] <none>

From: Jan Brink <janni81@web.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:25:58 +0100
To: <pbaker@verisign.com>
Cc: <www-xkms@w3.org>, <janni81@web.de>
Dear XKMS-WG,

I am evaluating XKMS 2.0 in my diploma thesis.
I have probably discovered some discrepancies and security improvements
for XKMS 2, described in the attached file.

I would be glad if you can provide me feedback on my findings;
especially because it is an essential part of my thesis.
Each feedback is a great help.

Please let me know if you are able to provide feedback by March 08
because of the deadline
of my thesis.

I really like the concept of XKMS and think that it has a good future to
become a widely accepted standard.

Bye
Jan Brink