[engelen@cs.fsu.edu: RE: Availability of Soap 1.2 toolkits]

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:38:22 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Another one.

-jose

attached mail follows:

Dear Jose,

The gSOAP toolkit (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2) supports
SOAP 1.2. For implementation verification, we participated in the
WhiteMesa interoperability lab for SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 testing. We
did off-line testing against the SOAP 1.2 Implementation Summary. Our
implementation appears to pass these tests, but real-world usage
scenarios will tell if this is also true in practical settings. We have
thousands of users, none of which complained about our SOAP 1.2 support.

- Robert