Re: NotBoundAuthentication

Tommy, Guillermo,

Not sure if the KeyName would be best there, since I'd rather
keep the key and auth-id names separate, but in any case,
there's Tommy's b64 idea or how about "secret+sfarrell@cs.tcd.ie"
(like people use to filter emails). I could also imagine using
(whatever's the official term for) a CGI parameter in the URI
itself ("http://www.cs.tcd.ie/secrets?u=sfarrell").

So, I'd say we're ok not to change the schema for this one -
there's enough flexibility for what is probably a corner case.

Stephen.