Re: Test about "use of limited-use shared secret data"

The reason I have this opinion is that we have vectors for the limited
use shared secret key material derivations in the spec as well as
sample messages that include signatures/macs computed with keys
derived in the same way, an implementor has plenty of material
available to test his/her implementation without involving another
party.

Regards,
Tommy