Updated Specifications

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:20:16 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Folks,

I have updated the specifications except for the issue [1].  This change will revert back the Schema name space to the orginal location http://www.w3.org/2002/03/xkms#

in addition to changing enumeration from QName to anyURI.  I intend to have this fixed by Monday or Tuesday latest.  I wanted to make sure that I catch all the dependencies.

All other issues have been resolved and fixed.  Please refer to the appendix for changes.  If you notice anything, please let me know at the earliest.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/cr-issues/issues.html#319-bl

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

/Shivaram