Re: WSDL for XKMS 2.0

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
To: Raju Muscu <rajumuscu@yahoo.com>, xkms-editor@w3.org
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org
Hello,

Currently there is no WSDL for XKMS 2.0.  We may put one out at the time of recommendation.

I believe there are tools out there (XMLSpy, etc) which can create a WSDL for you.  I am not familiar with the tools nor its features, but, a web search should yeild some results.

/Shivaram

Raju Muscu <rajumuscu@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear XKMS Editor,

XML Trust Center website has WSDL for XKMS 1.0, but
not for XKMS 2.0. If WSDL for XKMS 2.0 is not
available yet, is there any procedure available to
create one from the spec?

In addition, is there any client/service example
available for XKMS 2.0?

Appreciate any clue/information.
Many thanks, Raju