Issue: Double definition of "ResponseId"

From: GUILLERMOALVARO <GUILLERMOALVARO@terra.es>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:59:15 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi all,

As it's been discussed in today's teleconference, my opinion about the
'Double definition of "ResponseId" attribute (315-ga-2)' issue [1] is
the following one:

The reference to the Optional "ResponseId" attribute in the
<StatusRequest> element (par[132]) description in [2] has to be
removed to be consistent with the Schema [3].

In this schema the <StatusRequest> element is defined as an extention
of "PendingRequestType" but the "ResponseId" attribute is not
mentioned. The Schema is OK as it is because the parent element
already has that attribute as "required" so, in my opinion, it would
make no sense to change it as "optional" in the child.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/cr-issues/issues.html#315-ga-2
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms2/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms2/Schemas/xkms.xsd

Regards,