Re: XKMS sample messages

From: Berin Lautenbach <berin@wingsofhermes.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:30:49 +1000
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Peoples,

Tommy and I were talking about this off the list.

The SignatureValue base64 encoded values are not split at the 76
character mark - i.e. one continuous string for the signature.

This seems to be fairly common, and Tommy mentioned that the new version
of XML Schema will relax this requirement.

Interested in thoughts.  Strictly speaking, the current requirement is
as per MIME encoding, but...

Cheers,
	Berin