FW: Introduction

From: Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:34:20 -0700
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Let's try the correct address this time....

----- Forwarded message from Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:09:02 -0700
From: Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
To: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>,
	Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>, xkms-wg@w3.org,
	Alan Davies <adavies@seebeyond.com>
Subject: Introduction

Chairs and members of XML Key Management Working Group,

This message is to confirm that I wish to participate in this WG on
behalf of SeeBeyond, a W3C Member in good standing, as I indicated
during the 8/13 conference call.  My Advisory Committee representative
has approved this request, and is copied on this email.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by SeeBeyond
regarding XML Key Management.

I agree to participate according to the terms set forth in the charter
and SeeBeyond will provide the necessary financial support for my

As an engineer and architect who has worked in the field of security
for many years, I would be pleased to help further the work of this

Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Senior Architect, SeeBeyond
Standards & Product Strategy
+1-626-471-6311 (US-Pacific)