FW: Introduction

From: Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:34:20 -0700
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Let's try the correct address this time....

----- Forwarded message from Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:09:02 -0700
From: Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
To: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>,
	Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>, xkms-wg@w3.org,
	Alan Davies <adavies@seebeyond.com>
Subject: Introduction

Chairs and members of XML Key Management Working Group,

This message is to confirm that I wish to participate in this WG on
behalf of SeeBeyond, a W3C Member in good standing, as I indicated
during the 8/13 conference call.  My Advisory Committee representative
has approved this request, and is copied on this email.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by SeeBeyond
regarding XML Key Management.

I agree to participate according to the terms set forth in the charter
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/2002/11/charter.html>,
and SeeBeyond will provide the necessary financial support for my
participation.

As an engineer and architect who has worked in the field of security
for many years, I would be pleased to help further the work of this
group.

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Senior Architect, SeeBeyond