RE: Small suggestion for improving the XKMS issue list

I have no problem with that, one of my main frustrations with managing the
list has been the lack of a tool.

It would be nice if the tool were open source and could be used for other
standards droups as well (IETF, OASIS) I would like to avoid having to learn
multiple tools.

	Phill