XKMS - errors in CompoundResult?

From: Roland Lockhart <roland.lockhart@entrust.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:03:16 -0400
To: "'pbaker@verisign.com'" <pbaker@verisign.com>
Cc: "'www-xkms@w3.org'" <www-xkms@w3.org>
Hi,

I think there are 2 errors in the XKMS last call schema at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-20030418/Schemas/xkms.xsd
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-20030418/Schemas/xkms.xsd> :

1. The choice of inner results in CompoundResult should have a minOccurs
attribute of 0, rather than defaulting to 1. The text at paragraph 77 of the
XKMS spec part I indicates that there can be zero or more inner responses.
This makes sense because a service which does not support compound requests
will want to return an empty CompoundResult.

2. The comment field just above the CompoundResult definition mistakenly
refers to it as "CompoundResponse".

- Roland