Last call status

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xkms@w3.org

As a part of the XKMS last call process, we (chairs) had requested requests from
other groups if they would have comments on our spec.  This is the status so

	W3C XML Activity    	- no response yet
        W3C XML Protocol        - no response yet
        W3C XML Signature   	- Will not send formal comment - charter expired
        W3C XML Encryption 	- Will not send formal comment - charter expired
        Oasis ebXML TC	        - no response yet
        Oasis WSS TC		- May send comments
        Oasis DSS TC		- Will send in comments by May 23
        Oasis Security Services TC  - no response yet
        IETF       		- no response yet
        WAP Forum      		- no response yet
The comment from the DSS TC may be the following:

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7674