Last call status

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi,

As a part of the XKMS last call process, we (chairs) had requested requests from
other groups if they would have comments on our spec.  This is the status so
far:

	W3C XML Activity    	- no response yet
        W3C XML Protocol        - no response yet
        W3C XML Signature   	- Will not send formal comment - charter expired
        W3C XML Encryption 	- Will not send formal comment - charter expired
        Oasis ebXML TC	        - no response yet
        Oasis WSS TC		- May send comments
        Oasis DSS TC		- Will send in comments by May 23
        Oasis Security Services TC  - no response yet
        IETF       		- no response yet
        WAP Forum      		- no response yet

The comment from the DSS TC may be the following:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200305/msg00004.html

/Shivaram
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7674