XKMS 2 validation test service

From: Roland Lockhart <roland.lockhart@entrust.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:43:43 -0400
To: "'www-xkms@w3.org'" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Entrust would like to announce that we have made available an XKMS 2 service
for interoperability test purposes. It is accessible at:

It is designed to comply with the standard and schema specified by the XKMS
2 Last Call working draft although it is essentially a certificate
validator, so only the ValidateRequest message is supported.

The service operates under credentials issued from a test CA. Signatures on
request messages are ignored. Response messages are signed using
RSA-1024/SHA-1. The relevant certificates are available at these URLs:

The CA certificate:

The service's own signature verification certificate:

Another valid certificate from the same CA:

A revoked certificate:

An expired certificate:

An XKMS demonstration page is also available which allows you to quickly
compose ValidateRequest test messages and send them to the service:

The site is for interoperability testing only and is not guaranteed to be
operational 24/7.  If anyone has any questions or any problems arise with
the site, please direct them to vsinterop-support@entrust.com. Each XKMS
transaction is logged so that we can help you with problem diagnosis.

- cheers,
  Roland Lockhart
  Entrust, Inc.