Confusions on XKMS Validate schema

From: Wahaj <wahaj.khan@ascertia.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:28:26 +0500
To: <www-xkms@w3.org>
Hi All,

QUESTION-1:
----------------------
There is an element <Reason> defined separately in the XKMS ValidateResult schema in specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms/) but I could't find where this element is placed in ValidateResult schema. Also the <Reason> element defines four possible reasons,

1- IssuerTrust
2- Signature
3- Status
4- ValidityInterval

but I think there should be more reasons values to explain the assertionStatus like:

1- if some issuer certificate is revoked
2- if some ocsp responder is not trusted
3- if the status of some ocsp response from ocsp responder is not successful
etc.

QUESTION-2:
In Validate request there is an element <Status> to define assertionStatus, I could't understand its usage in ValidateRequest, I think it should only be placed in ValidateResult, Any explaination on this point ??

Regards
Wahaj