meeting ...

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:05:19 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Folks,

We have been quite for a couple of months now.  Phill has been working on the
specs again and hopes to have the spec in good shape by next week end.  Hence, I
would like to propose a meeting on the 14th of March from 7:30 to 8:30AM PST .
Please let me know if this a problem for you.  The date/time will change only if
most folks can't make it.

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=14&month=3&year=2003&
p1=224&p2=0&p3=43&p4=78

Thanks

/Shivaram
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608