introduction (belated)

From: Slava Galperin <slava.galperin@sun.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:09:56 -0800
To: www-xkms@w3.org

I am Slava Galperin. I am an Architect working on Network Identity products at Sun Microsystems.

I have been involved with PKI and security for a number of years. I was an architect for Netscape (and later SunONE) Certificate Management System and
co-authored Online Certificate Status Protocol RFC. My interest in XKMS
is to see how Sun can integrate it into their products and technologies.

I agree to work according to the W3C WG contributor policy [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html

--
Slava Galperin                               mailto:slava.galperin@sun.com