RE: Latest Status

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:59:15 -0800
To: "'Shivaram Mysore'" <Shivaram.Mysore@sun.com>, www-xkms@w3.org
Current status is that I have worked through the issues list and
produced a mark up hard copy. I have also rough-drafted the conformance
section.

I am going through this and making corrections to the original source as
I go.

I am off earning frequent flyer miles on Redmond-Airways the remainder
of this week but hope to finish this off early next.

That should leave only a couple of coding issues to fix. These are the
access to the CAPI stuff which I have not yet got integrated into my
code, the exclusive C14N and any changes to the schema since december.

		Phill