RE: Serving static responses

As a minimum RequestID becomes optional. Otherwise RequestID is in the
context that is signed and so the response has to be dynamic - which is
not suprising since that it the whole point of RequestID

If RequestID is made optional then ID could also be made optional on the
request since it has no function on an unauthenticated request other
than to be matched in RequestID.

The alternative proposal made was that a service offering sttic
the type of gross hack that we don't want.

		Phill